Item Description
7 years ago #1
Mexico City
Level: 97
We need some form of competition and more chances to earn crystals
7 years ago #2
Dubai
Level: 2
Rankings will be back after we discuss some what should be there, and refine things a bit.
7 years ago #3
The Hood
Level: 82
you should also bring more guns in on special buys, like paying diamonds for some special weapons and armors that have great strength compared to the ones that you just buy with money.
7 years ago #4
Dubai
Level: 10
I do believe the plan is to add many special things that can be purchased for diamonds
7 years ago #5
Mexico City
There needs to be a new way to store diamonds the 15% tax is ridiculous and the fee to post to market it keeps the poor ppl poor and the rich get richer plus we don't have any way to earn crystals so prices are goin to be even more outrageous than they r now
7 years ago #6
Mexico City
As of right now I feel like I've wasted so much in the past 3 months of playing simply because its all for nothin. I am starting to think why am I still playin?
7 years ago #7
Mexico City
I honestly feel like if you don't pay then ur chances of gettin anywhere are reduced to the point where it makes u not wanna play just my opinion. If there were more ways to get stuff my opinion would change
7 years ago #8
Mexico City
Level: 66
I agree with jayC...the training ranking is really what im mainly concerned in..i know you cant update everything people want...but thats why i put in lots of time and many crystal packs...paradox already quit...

Last edited by BadBrains 7 years ago

Garbage Pale Kid
7 years ago #9
Dubai
Level: 10
Originally posted by BadBrains I agree with jayC...the training ranking is really what im mainly concerned in..i know you cant update everything people want...but thats why i put in lots of time and many crystal packs...

I'm sure it will be back. Folks were complaining that too much info was revealed, so it was temporarily pulled to quiet the moaning.
7 years ago #10
Mexico City
Level: 66
Jayc im with you..what a freaking kid to jail you over an argument...i had no idea the staff was employing 12 year old shmucks...
Garbage Pale Kid