Item Title

Item Description
4 years ago #1
Chicago
Level: 110
It would be great if there were a temporary "tiny" dons favor for a day or two.

As a way to get more people interested in jail breaks, maybe people could earn an extra turn for each jail break

The lottery is a great idea, but the value should go up significantly. Also, the money values in the VIP packages. With the prices today, those amounts are trivial.

It would also be great to have a gang requirement by the time you are a certain level. That way, everyone is in someone's gang and there would be more wars

Finally, there should be a buffer between how frequently you can hit someone. I've hit people relentlessly and had it done to me and it takes the fun out of the game bc you dont get a chance to dope up or run. Maybe the buffer between attacks could be 30 seconds to a minute.
4 years ago #2
Mexico City
Level: 103
I like your ideas. Only thing I don't like is the buffer.
4 years ago #3
Downtown
Level: 112
Originally posted by queenbee12 It would be great if there were a temporary "tiny" dons favor for a day or two.

As a way to get more people interested in jail breaks, maybe people could earn an extra turn for each jail break

The lottery is a great idea, but the value should go up significantly. Also, the money values in the VIP packages. With the prices today, those amounts are trivial.

It would also be great to have a gang requirement by the time you are a certain level. That way, everyone is in someone's gang and there would be more wars

Finally, there should be a buffer between how frequently you can hit someone. I've hit people relentlessly and had it done to me and it takes the fun out of the game bc you dont get a chance to dope up or run. Maybe the buffer between attacks could be 30 seconds to a minute.

The gang requirement and the buffer idea is really stupid imo
4 years ago #4
Miami
Level: 46
Hey really good ideas Queenbee12...(except Buffer)
4 years ago #5
Downtown
Level: 109
hes not gonna give us anything extra for jail breaks but not a bad idea
4 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 106

Originally posted by iRackzzz I like your ideas. Only thing I don't like is the buffer.

you get hit all the time lmfao.. you should like this idea
4 years ago #7
Mexico City
Level: 103
Originally posted by TheSwaaps
Originally posted by iRackzzz I like your ideas. Only thing I don't like is the buffer.

you get hit all the time lmfao.. you should like this idea

How rude you are. 😜