Item Title

Item Description
2 years ago #1
Downtown
Level: 114

Conversation with kingtommy
BigWheel
You need to do something about all this cheating on this game.All these dupes.Need a bot check on here people using bots glitching items.What the FUCK going on here man.If your not going to do any updates on here you need to shut this game down.I love playing this game but at this point it's hard to get items.New players stand no chance because of all the cheating going on.SHUT THIS DOWN or Sale it to someone who wants to update it.

Thanks,
BigWheel

Last edited by kingtommy 2 years ago

2 years ago #2
Miami
Level: 119
i dont want to see it shut down. the dupes and cheaters bother me too, but not enough to want to see the game shut down.
2 years ago #3
Downtown
I believe your one of the cheaters.You never spent money one this game.Some how you got 100's of thousands of explore turns.
2 years ago #4
Downtown
Level: 107
LOL! Nobody is gonna do anything in terms of fixing anything up, and kingtommy hasn't been on in nearly a month now, and I don't expect Vintral to do shit either.

And I don't think Phred is a cheater at all LOL...
2 years ago #5
Downtown
If only this game was sold though, it's not a bad game at all, it's just that it's pretty much abandoned and dead LOL.
2 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 113
it don't even show kingtommy on staff
2 years ago #7
Downtown
I done mailed the wrong person
2 years ago #8
Downtown
Originally posted by wolf22 it don't even show kingtommy on staff

2 years ago #9
Miami
Level: 119
im not a cheater, you asshole. i made a plan like 2 years ago and followed through on it. i found the best deals on resources and used my supply of them to mtly advantage. i made deals with about a dozen players, maybe more. i gave them free resources for their block, they agreed to give me super cheap hgs for as long as i needed them. sometimes i got screwed, but mostly people followed through with their end of the deal. off the top of ny head, some (but definitely not all) of those players include: bishoparrow, chrisse, youngreckless, killer521, ella, ivangrizzly (that one didnt work out so well), mafia_killer, and several others. go check their blocks. they probably all still have mostly hgs on their bkocks, even though theyve all quit by now.

so, no i didnt fucking cheat. what i did was make a goal and work towards it. i didnt trade away ANY hgs for well over a year, in fact the only hgs i parted with were the 1k i lost to you in a bet about UGA vs. Alabama on my birthday back in 2014
2 years ago #10
Downtown
Originally posted by Phred im not a cheater, you asshole. i made a plan like 2 years ago and followed through on it. i found the best deals on resources and used my supply of them to mtly advantage. i made deals with about a dozen players, maybe more. i gave them free resources for their block, they agreed to give me super cheap hgs for as long as i needed them. sometimes i got screwed, but mostly people followed through with their end of the deal. off the top of ny head, some (but definitely not all) of those players include: bishoparrow, chrisse, youngreckless, killer521, ella, ivangrizzly (that one didnt work out so well), mafia_killer, and several others. go check their blocks. they probably all still have mostly hgs on their bkocks, even though theyve all quit by now.

so, no i didnt fucking cheat. what i did was make a goal and work towards it. i didnt trade away ANY hgs for well over a year, in fact the only hgs i parted with were the 1k i lost to you in a bet about UGA vs. Alabama on my birthday back in 2014

I think Phred is drunk.... He hasn't used CAPITAL LETTERS. Or is that only in SB?