Item Description
2 years ago #11
Las Vegas
Level: 119
only in sb and mails. im not some kind of animal, bonglord
2 years ago #12
Downtown
Level: 114
Sorry Phred you and I go way back.You have always been an honest person much respect.SORRY MAN Im just jealous
2 years ago #13
Miami
Level: 109
Originally posted by BigWheel Sorry Phred you and I go way back.You have always been an honest person much respect.SORRY MAN Im just jealous

Its fine Phred gets jealous of me..
2 years ago #14
Las Vegas
Level: 119
all gppd brother
2 years ago #15
Miami
Level: 112
Originally posted by BigWheel Sorry Phred you and I go way back.You have always been an honest person much respect.SORRY MAN Im just jealous

I'm also jealous of phred, have yall seen his calves?
2 years ago #16
Downtown
kingtommy
There are systems in place for such things. If you have specific names, please, feel free to throw them my way. I'll investigate and handle accordingly.

For privacy purposes, I can't tell you exactly how the investigation was handled, but your service would make the community a better place!
6 minutes, 29 seconds ago
You
any updates coming
2 years ago #17
Dubai
Level: 67
Originally posted by BigWheel kingtommy
There are systems in place for such things. If you have specific names, please, feel free to throw them my way. I'll investigate and handle accordingly.

For privacy purposes, I can't tell you exactly how the investigation was handled, but your service would make the community a better place!
6 minutes, 29 seconds ago
You
any updates coming

I worked on MB a while back, so I'm somewhat familiar with the code. I need to re-familiarize myself with everything. But yes, the goal is to have some fun here.
2 years ago #18
Dubai
Also, keep thread titles more descriptive. "kingtiommy" implies you're attempting to message me via forums, to which I reply: "Inbox me!"
2 years ago #19
Downtown
Conversation with kingtommy

You
You need to do something about all this cheating on this game.All these dupes.Need a bot check on here people using bots glitching items.What the FUCK going on here man.If your not going to do any updates on here you need to shut this game down.I love playing this game but at this point it's hard to get items.New players stand no chance because of all the cheating going on.SHUT THIS DOWN or Sale it to someone who wants to update it.

Thanks,
BigWheel
1 day, 4 hours ago
kingtommy

21 minutes, 18 seconds ago
You
any updates coming
19 minutes, 29 seconds ago
kingtommy
=I worked on MB a while back, so I'm somewhat familiar with the code. I need to re-familiarize myself with everything. But yes, the goal is to have some fun here.
10 minutes, 21 seconds ago
kingtommy
You seem to be the leader of LOC crippin.

I was recently attempting to approve gang banner uploads, and it looks like yours may have bugged out. I'm looking into it, but it might not be fixed for a bit.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.
6 minutes, 33 seconds ago
You
Okay thanks you very much for replying to my mails.It gives us hope that this game will become active again.IF u can't get that banner working I'll code another it's easy as fuck to do.

Thanks,
BigWheel
2 years ago #20
Dubai
We should rename the thread kingtommy: They Do Exist!

With a GIF of santa and the M&M dude fainting.