Item Title

Item Description
8 years ago #1
The Hood
Level: 44
it cost too much real money for mood pills when your mood drops so fast from training.
8 years ago #2
The Hood
Level: 28
The multitude of people who donated for mass amounts of moods do not think they were a bad deal. In fact I think Scarface made us a great deal when he had his sale!
8 years ago #3
The Hood
Level: 68
For me this is kind of a hard decision. I agree that it takes a lil to long for mood to regenerate. on the other hand it does give more of advantage to the donators, and I think if people are going to spend real money they do deserve a nice perk from it.
8 years ago #4
The Hood
Level: 38
yeah but if your gonna spend 5 real dollors on a txt game when used console an computer games are so cheap u should get more then 5 moodpills, thats like a few hrs of real stat increses for 5bucks, I dont even really care about the money an crystal
8 years ago #5
The Hood
Level: 38
u should have your mood refill some when u sleep with your partner, an when u win an attack, moodpills should also b in the luckyboxes, as someone who plays all day err day I think the game is more exciting when its just a tad faster u feel better about playin 24/7