Item Title

Item Description
4 years ago #41
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Or start again 1 - 15 ppl can pick again and ya can easily add to it if there's further interest ill take a number or two and ya have to think 100 mill is alot to most players some don't have volcanoes let alone 100mill to lose like crisis said maybe an espresso lotto might get more interest i knw id b interested in winning some espresso if its still on ill take 2 slots please
4 years ago #42
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Originally posted by Ryno
Originally posted by mmkap
Originally posted by halfbaked was going to do it each friday but looks like the amount of interest for the first one was a fluke. so probably will just pay back all the players for this one plus the 5% bank fee since it was a waste

just do a draw between the numbers 6-21 and do it till it comes on a number that one of us have

What he said lol

haha ok ill do that in a couple minutes
4 years ago #43
Las Vegas
ryno won ill post the video as soon as it uploads
4 years ago #44
Las Vegas
Level: 109
give me 7,8,10,18,19
4 years ago #45
Las Vegas
http://tinypic.com/r/i5dxcm/8

Originally posted by TheShooter give me 7,8,10,18,19

might be changing it to espresso since i think more people will have interest in it. give me a day or two to try to put something together and get feed back
4 years ago #46
Las Vegas
HMU hb. I tried messaging you but your incoming mail is limited.
4 years ago #47
Las Vegas
my b man had a rough night i got that for ya tomorrow ill open my mail up be sleeping till about 3-4pm eastern time got work tomorrow 6pm-6am
4 years ago #48
Las Vegas
Originally posted by halfbaked my b man had a rough night i got that for ya tomorrow ill open my mail up be sleeping till about 3-4pm eastern time got work tomorrow 6pm-6am

no worries. Whenever you're ready