Item Title

Item Description
8 years ago #1
The Hood
Level: 30
there seems to be something wrong with the slot machines. People are making millions off of it. I don't know what the actual glitch is but they seem to be paying extremely well to the very few people who do know what it is (i've noticed people have the best property as soon as it comes out and this shouldn't be possible. Before the hack it took forever to gain money and should be the same now).

this is completely unfair to the rest of us and should either be fixed or the slots removed.
new to the game? Have a few questions? send me a message.
8 years ago #2
The Hood
Level: 77
You can look in the hall of fame at player's donator days and pretty much know how many packs were brought. 6 percent on a few million over more than a month adds up. Also selling 1000's of crystals brings in multi millions. Grab a debit card and support this game and get a bank built up
8 years ago #3
The Hood
Level: 31
You cannot be selling that many crystals with the amount you have used to get to your current stats. Between a few people you guys have raised the crystal market so much that new players will not stay long because there is no way to get to anywhere near the top unless they find the glitch you guys are using and abuse it as you have.
I AM THE DARKNESS THAT YOU SECRETLY FEAR
8 years ago #4
The Hood
Again your wrong shadow. Instead of throwing false accusations, get a pen and paper out and calculate how much cash and crystals a person would have from buying 20+ platinum packs. So unlessthis game stops selling donator packs, I will be near the top. Next you will want a limit to how many donator packs a person can buy
8 years ago #5
The Hood
Level: 30
the donator days in the hof doesn't tell everything. You can buy donator packs off of other people. what about the iceman? He has been buying donator packs and crystals from other players and I know he doesn't donate so where is he getting millions of dollars?
new to the game? Have a few questions? send me a message.
8 years ago #6
The Hood
Level: 21
Texas aint wrong, And Star is somehow right about the slots machine but only one person has been abusing it, which is my fault for not taking care of it, The player who abused it shouldve come to me and point it out, its not a bug but you could easily make millions with it. That person has been jailed for a month.

Last edited by ScarfaceOld 8 years ago

8 years ago #7
The Hood
Your right about donator days in the hof. If you sell unopened packs, the person that bought the pack from you gets the stat days
8 years ago #8
The Hood
Level: 21
i take the blame for the slots machine, not fair punishing others formy mistake but it will be fixed. Game will get back on track