Item Title

Item Description
8 years ago #1
The Hood
Level: 16
Getting stats for gear would be good so we can tell which items are better. Such as is a machine gun better than a silenced pisrol, etc.
8 years ago #2
The Hood
Level: 12
There is, check the items Sell Value.
8 years ago #3
The Hood
Level: 16
Yea all it says is how much money its worth not how much damage.
8 years ago #4
The Hood
Level: 28
For the most part, more expensive weapons are stronger, but you have to play around a bit. Different people believe different weapons to be better.
8 years ago #5
The Hood
Level: 18
all the weapons are are a way to harness your power through something ie lightning is useless without a conductor so the better the conductor the better the quality of lightning i know its a weird way to put it but i beileve its the best way to explain it
8 years ago #6
The Hood
Level: 30
yes generally the more expensive (higher sell value) the weapon, the more damage it will do. Some weapons are more accurate than others so you will have to test them out to see for yourself.
new to the game? Have a few questions? send me a message.
8 years ago #7
The Hood
Level: 18
Yep but its also just like dredlore says it is peoples opinion most of the time
8 years ago #8
The Hood
Level: 68
Placing a set of stats on the weapons info I think would drive the sales of weapons as well. I've been searching through the market but what's the point in "upgrading" if you don't even know what your upgrading to. I.E. if I attack with a rocket launcher why would I get beat with a revolver. I do understand that player stats are the driving force behind this, but if that's it why have weapons at all?
8 years ago #9
The Hood
Level: 28
When you are closer in stats, the weapons make a huge difference. For example, at my current stat level, I do 100ish damage to Mich [2518] with a rocket launcher and only 1 damage with a silenced pistol. There are other instances where the weapon does affect the outcome. Also you need a weapon [revolver works] to be able to attack someone.
8 years ago #10
The Hood
Level: 68
My point basically comes down to taking some of the guess work out of it. Give weapons set stats or a range of stats, just so there's numbers attached. This would allow players to make sense of how much to sell weapons for and what they should be striving towards.